Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March 2015

This is going to be a jumbled up blog post.  There isn't much rhyme or reason to the order of the pictures.  So without further ado, here are our projects and our show and tells.

First up is a quilt that Rhonda quilted for Sheree.  I forget the name of the pattern, but we did this same pattern as a group years ago.

This is the color palate we decided on for our SO quilt.  One of the purples had to be replaced with the border purple because there wasn't enough yardage.  I had to leave early, so the rest of the club cut these fabrics into strips and started piecing them together.  I think next club is when the magic will begin in making this into a bargello quilt.
 This is Linda's wall hanging that she is working on.  She got the binding on and now is talking about putting little wreaths on it.
 I think Linda may have been working on this bag-I grabbed it and took a picture.  Pretty grays with that red button.

Sheree's star.
 Peggy's star.  How did you get your points to match so well Peggy?  I really had trouble with that.

This is a jelly roll quilt Rhonda made-and she made it with the help of her new design wall.  (I want this pattern.  Did this come from MSQ?)
 Another Bonnie Hunter pattern-Midnight Flight I think it is called.  Just beautiful Rhonda.

I think next month we will continue to work on the SO quilt.  If everyone is ready for the next round of the Round Robin quilt we are making, let me know and I will bring the directions for my round.  Next club date should be 4/25, which is Anzac Day in Australia and New Zealand, according to my calendar.

I hope your sister and mom are doing better Deb.  I also hope that Cathy gets some answers and resolutions to her medical issues.  Also hoping that John continues to improve.  Thoughts and prayers for all of you.

One final thought-here is the reason I had to leave early.  Chin Lei.  She is a funny looking little Shih Tzu/ Chi mix.  Lucy loves her, but she pretty much ignores poor Lucy.

No comments: