Saturday, August 29, 2015

August 2015

It seems like I was just saying summer finally got here yesterday and now the end of summer is upon us.  I am sorry to see it go.

Rhonda has her Mojo back-I don't think it was missing for very long!  The first two quilt tops are disappearing pinwheels.  The pink one is on the frame.  Just adorable!


This one is a disappearing shoo fly.  What a fun technique to make these interesting and cute quilts.


Rhonda finished her braided border.  I love seeing how these are turning out.


We had a pretty little visitor today-Harley!  This is Patty's granddaughter.  Of course at seven years old, all of our talk about quilts and fabric quickly got boring.  She was anxious to go to a birthday party.  It was nice to meet you Harley!


We had brunch instead of lunch today.  Our frittata didn't make it.  Poor Peggy had to stay home to supervise a new deck.   We missed you Peggy.

We did have delicious blueberry bread pudding that Sheree brought.  She is going to give me the recipe to post.  Cathy brought a yummy Danish ring, and Rhonda provided tasty watermelon.


Cathy got her Mojo back too!  She finished two Halloween table toppers.



And a snowball baby quilt.

Patty's mystery quilt is done, done, done.  Very pretty-quilt and girl!

This the Rhonda's brother's quilt.  Turned out perfect!


I brought some baby shoes and wallets that I made-but didn't take a picture and didn't do much quilting.  I did make a panel baby quilt for my newest grandson Micah, but I forgot to take a picture of that.

Sheree was working on the backing to a quilt she made, Linda was working on odds and ends.  She finished a bag.  Rhonda was working on her Bonnie Hunter quilt.  Cathy was working on her large black, red and white tumbler quilt.   I was working on a miniature tumbler Christmas stocking.

Next month, on the 26th, we are going to do a Fall shop hop.  We are heading west this time.

We missed you Peggy, Deb and Sue.  Hope to see everyone next time.

No comments: