Wednesday, December 27, 2017

December 2017

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

This post will only be a virtual quilt show.  I will attach the photos you have sent me of the projects you made and gifted this month. 

These are reversible  place mats Cathy made.


Here is a reversible table runner she made.



And oodles of pillowcases!



And a blanket for the grand dog!











Next are Linda's goodies.  "Finished off a total of 12 quilts since September. Huge huge thanks to Rhonda!! "








This is Patty's "Quilt of Valor and 2 pillowcases wrapped in son's dogtag."


And "Lap quilt for a dear friend in Tonawanda new york...elderly woman who is the mother of my childhood best friend"

 This is my quilt that I finished Xmas eve.  I was going to embroider eyes and mouth on this but I ran out of time and steam!
 This was a last minute gift-appliqued Oliver's shirts onto a fleece blanket.
 A dress I made for Madison and Sarah's shirt in the back ground.  I asked Madison to pose and this is what I got.  She did her own makeup!  LOL


And a table runner.

No comments: