Sunday, June 17, 2018

Round Robin Luncheon June 2018

Hello from the Hillside Cafe.  We didn't have an official quilt club this month.  Patty, Peggy, Sue and I got together for lunch and to chit-chat.  We talked a little bit about how we were planning to lay out our Round Robin blocks and other projects that we had going on.  It was nice to see each other and visit.

Here we are.  Patty did a pretty good job with the selfie!

I cannot tell you too much how impressed I am with the quilt blocks we made.  I love seeing them in the raw stage like this before they become a quilt.

Sue set the bar quite high with her blocks.  I see so many blocks that I love here.

These are my blocks.  I think one little girl is going to be so happy with her quilt.  It's full of hearts and flowers and love.

Sheree's blocks are full of sunshine and summertime.

Rhonda's block look tropical and I think go well with her Hawaiian theme.

Peggy's constant was the black fabric-which left the door wide open for color!
 I will add Patty, Cathy and Linda's blocks when they send them to me.

Here are Patty's blocks.  She thinks they are outstanding!  They look great with the dark green grass background.
Here are Cathy's blocks.  She loves them, especially the Micky Mouse and Cat blocks.
And last but not least-Linda's blocks.  She is in love with them. 

See everyone in August!  Have a great summer!

No comments: