Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 2014 Shop Hop

Our almost annual December Shop Hop in Lancaster County was a fun filled day for all of us.  We weren't the only ones out shopping today.  We saw more Amish with their horses and buggies, bikes and scooters out and about than I have ever seen while shopping there before.  I wonder if they have more time on their hands now that the crops are harvested.



Here is a great picture of the club outside a quilt shop in Kitchen Kettle Village.  We visited The Old Country Store, Zooks and a yarn shop.  You ladies all look so pretty in this picture!


Sue and Peggy shopping in Zooks.



We went to Shady Maple Smorgasbord for lunch.  Linda met up with us there.


Obies was next on our itinerary.  I thought someone took a picture?  If someone did-send it to me and I will add it here.  Patty and Sue were Obie virgins.  Overwhelmed and OMG were a couple of choice phrases I heard!

Goodville fabric mart was next-much less claustrophobic than Obies!  Next time-someone remind me to get pictures of these places!

Our final stop was Sauders.  This is where I spent the most money.  Old reliable for me.  Once again-no pictures.  I need a better game plan for next Shop Hop.  Rumors are there may be another one in the Spring!

Our next meeting will be in January 2015-where do the years go?  Jaunary 24th.

So this ends another year of our Cloverleaf Quilt Club.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!





No comments: